DOWNLOAD “FSP Short Trend Forex Trading Strategy” – A popular short term trading strategy used by forex traders.
- Time Frame: H4 or higher
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD
- FSP Short Trend
- Range & Spread
- Heiken Ashi
- FX FISH Mod2
Short term is a relative term. Short term for a position trader could mean weeks. In contrast, short term to a scalper could mean less than a few minutes.
A short-term currency trader typically aims for small to moderate gains but initiates a large number of trades over a specified period.
Many short term traders feel that they can take better advantage of their “Edge” by relying on the large sample size that can be produced by frequent trading.
The more trades that the short-term Forex trader implements, the closer he can get to his perceived “Edge” over time.
- Download TraderVersity.Com-FSPShortTrendSystem (Zip File)
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators /
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-FSPShortTrendSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select TraderVersity.Com-FSPShortTrendSystem
- You will see “FSP Short Trend Forex Trading System” is available on your Chart
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- FSP Short Trend: Aqua line
- Heiken Ashi: Blue candle
- FX FISH Mod: 2:
- Blue histogram
- The previous blue histogram above 0.1 level
- FSP Short Trend: Red line
- Heiken Ashi: Red candle
- FX FISH Mod: 2:
- Red histogram
- The previous red histogram below -0.1 level
Successful short term Forex traders have back-tested their trading strategies, either manually or thru computerized back-testing software.
The goal of many short-term day traders is to produce a steady monthly income based on the implementation of their strategy in the market.