High accuracy simple trend-following strategy – Forex Kijun Tenkan Plus (+) trading with MACD Histogram and RSI line indicator. I will share one of this simple strategy with you here.
It is a simple trend-following strategy.
As you can see at the the chart above, the price action on this chart was quite simple and easy to read.
As a trend follower you should know that you only make money when there’s a trend.
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
Trend following is about identifying early trends and staying with them. That’s not mathematically complicated.
There are different ways to enter a trade and there isn’t the best way to do so.
Now I’ll show you how to use this “Forex Kijun Tenkan Plus Trading System with MACD Histogram and RSI line“.
And we’ll learn how to enter a trade that you are comfortable to execute it.
- Best Time Frames: H4 or Daily time frame chart
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD
- Daily Open Line (for intraday trading)
- Simple Moving Average
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- MACD Histogram
- Relative Strength Index
- Price above the KijunTenkan+ line
- KijunTenkan+ line and Tenkan Sen line above the 11 SMA line
- MACD Histogram lime color
- Relative Strength Index line upward and above 50
- Price below the KijunTenkan+ line
- KijunTenkan+ line and Tenkan Sen line below the 11 SMA line
- MACD Histogram violet color
- Relative Strength Index line downward and above 50
Set your initial stop loss to the previous swing high or low with Risk Reward Ratio 1:3.
Even for trend following hedge funds with highly successful track records, most trades lose money.
This is part of the plan.
When you lose, you lose small. When you win, you win big.
Each winning trade will make up for many losing trade. If done properly.