High accuracy RSIOMA Trading System and Strategy – RSIOMA is the abbreviation for Relative Strength Index (RSI) of moving averages (MA).
RSIOMA MetaTrader indicator takes two moving averages, calculates their RSI (Relative Strength Index) and then also adds a moving average of the calculated RSI.
These two lines now can accurately SIGNAL the trend changes.
They are shown in the separate window where they change from 0 to 100.
Additional histogram indicator is shown for quick reference below the lines.
Take a look at the image below.
The RSIOMA oscillator, of course, moves within specified levels and each of this signals the market’s changing trends.
- When the RSI is ABOVE its moving average and the RSI is above 50, it indicates a BULLISH trend. Therefore, long positions are recommended when the oscillator points to this setup.
- When the RSI is BELOW its moving average and the RSI is below the 50 level, it depicts a BEARISH trend. Short positions are recommended when the RSIOMA is below the 50 level.
The histogram that is printed below the RSIOMA oscillator merely depicts the state of the trend in the markets.
ForexWOT RSIOMA Trading System is swing trading system trend following it’s based on two indicators in the same window RSIOMA and RSI itself.
- Best Timeframes: H4 and Daily
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCAD
- Relative Strength Index
- FerruFX Multi INfo THV
- GANN 5213
- XARD ACC INFO
- XARD Meter
- Moving Average
- BBand Stop Alert
- RSIOMA – RSI is ABOVE its moving average
- RSIOMA histogram green color
- Relative Strength Index above 50 level
- GANN 5213 green color line
- BBand Stop Alert green line
- RSIOMA – RSI is BELOW its moving average
- RSIOMA histogram red color
- Relative Strength Index below 50 level
- GANN 5213 magenta color line
- BBand Stop Alert yellow line
The RSIOMA might be a custom indicator but in regards to spotting trends and direction changes, it makes for a versatile trading indicator which can be used standalone to generate LONG and SHORT signals.