High accuracy ATR Channels Trend Trading with RSI and Stochastic Oscillator Filter.
This forex system is a winning system. The original system is based on ATR Channel and Stochastic Oscillator.
I add Relative Strength Index (RSI) filter.
Why do I add RSI filter…? To decrease the number of trades and for increasing the profitability.
- Time Frame: 15 min or higher
- Currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/AUD, USD/CHF, NZD/USD, EUR/GBP, USD/CAD.
- ATR Channels (period 18, MA 49)
- MA Buzzer
- Stochastic Oscillator (14,3,3)
- RSI (8)
- MA Buzzer lime color line
- The price was oversold (Stochastic Oscillator) then the RSI (8) line upward above 50
- MA Buzzer red color line
- The price was overbought (Stochastic Oscillator) then the RSI (8) line downward below 50
Take profit at the next line of the channel (TP1, TP2, and TP3).
Initial stop loss below/above the previous line of the ATR channels.
This exit is the more simple but also very profitable, there are other ways for exit the documentation is in the folder in attach.