1-2-3 EMA-MACD Strategy (One of The Best Absolute Methods for Trading) – There are many strategies you can find by surfacing the internet. all of them do not involve the same potentiality, profitability, or complete method. This tutorial describes the 8 – 13 – 21 EMA and MACD Strategy, one of the best absolute methods for trading.
So, by the time you finish this tutorial, you’ll know exactly when to enter high probability trade using EMA and MACD indicators.
Moving averages are one of the best indicators for the financial market. You can use the Moving Average indicator for analyzing several financial markets such as forex, stocks, Cryptocurrencies, and commodities.
You can calculate moving averages by opening or closing candles of specific periods. Moreover, you can customize the periods of moving averages. Easy applications and unique features make this indicator so popular.
EMA, or Exponential Moving Average, is one kind of moving average that shows the most satisfactory results to identify trends. 8, 13, and 21 are the different period measures of EMA signal lines.
The MACD is one of the most powerful trend following and momentum indicator. The MACD is a commonly used technical indicator. As stated, the acronym stands for Moving Average Convergence Divergence.
The MACD can provide an earlier indication that an OLD trend is about to end and a NEW trend is about to start. The MACD manipulates its Moving Averages in a rather clever way. This indicator is especially useful in forex, Stock, and crypto trading strategies. It can signal changes in trend much closer to when they actually occur.
- Download “TraderVersity-EMAtrendMACDsystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity-EMAtrendMACDsystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity-EMAtrendMACDsystem” trading system and strategy.
- You will see the “TraderVersity-EMAtrendMACDsystem” is available on your Chart.
- 1st. A bullish crossover occurs between the EMA signal lines.
- 2nd. The red line crosses above the blue line, and both lines are heading toward the upside in the MACD indicator window.
- 3rd. The blue MACD histogram bars appear above the middle line of the MACD window.
- 1st. A bearish crossover occurs between the EMA signal lines.
- 2nd. The red line crosses below the blue line, and both lines are heading toward the downside in the MACD indicator window.
- 3rd. The Red MACD histogram bars appear below the middle line of the MACD window.
This is One of the best absolute methods for trading the market. however, no strategy gives a 100% profitability guarantee at all times. We suggest following money and trade management rules when trading with these strategies besides practicing these at demo trading before applying them on actual trading.