FREE DOWNLOAD “Forex RSI with Trend-Catcher Signal MT4 Trading Indicator & Template” – The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum indicator that measures the magnitude of recent price changes.
If RSI is above 60, momentum is considered up and traders can look for opportunities to BUY the market. And when RSI is below 40, momentum is considered down and traders can look for opportunities to SELL the market.
- Time Frame: M15 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- RSI with Trend-Catcher Signal
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-RSIwithTrendCatcherSignalSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-RSIwithTrendCatcherSignalSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-RSIwithTrendCatcherSignalSystem” trading system and strategy
- You will see “RSI with Trend-Catcher Signal System” is available on your Chart
- RSI with Trend-Catcher Signal (line): Lime color and above level 60 line
- RSI with Trend-Catcher Signal (line): Red color and below level 40 line