Best and high accuracy Heiken Ashi – Commodity Channel Index (HACCI) scalping trading strategy. The CCI indicator, short for commodity channel index is a momentum based indicator and belongs to the oscillator group of technical indicators.
The core power of this system is the combination of Real CCI and Heiken Ashi indicator.
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
As with any technical indicator, the Real CCI custom indicator will never be 100% correct.
False signals can occur, but the positive signals are consistent enough to give a forex trader an “EDGE”.
Skill in interpreting and understanding CCI signals must be developed over time, and complementing the CCI tool with another indicator is always recommended for further confirmation of potential trend changes.
This trading system will help you to clear any confusion you might have about using the CCI indicator or a CCI trading strategy.
- Best Timeframes:
- M5 for scalping
- M15, M30, and H1 for intraday trading
- H4 and D1 for short-term swing trading
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs:
- EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, and EURUSD
- Real CCI
- Heiken Ashi
- PriceChannel Stop
- Support Resistance
- Super MACD
- Trend Confirmation
- Real CCI blue color and above the 0 level
- Heiken Ashi candle white color
- PriceChannel Stop blue color
- Support Resistance indicator below the previous swing low
- Super MACD lime color and above the 0 line
- Trend Confirmation lime color
- Real CCI red color and below the 0 level
- Heiken Ashi candle rede color
- PriceChannel Stop red color
- Support Resistance indicator above the previous swing high
- Super MACD red color and below the 0 line
- Trend Confirmation red color
Using the Real CCI Custom indicator as a trend indicator is ideal when combined with other trend indicators such as Heiken Ashi.
This can help you to pick bottoms in a rally or tops in a decline.
In other words, using the Real CCI as a trend indicator, you can time your entries within a trend.