This high accuracy intraday trading strategy is based on the use of Trend and Momentum indicators.
The advantages of an intraday trade are OBVIOUS.
First of all, it is the opportunity to work with small investment capital by taking numerous positions during the day and placing very tight stops.
As for profitability, it can also be more profitable than long-term trading but probably not all the time.
That closes a very short list of advantages of intraday trading.
Intraday trend catching with the NonLagDot trading system.
I will make this article easy and simple.
It will give nice trend catch. So you need to be ready for collecting pips from trend movement.
- Best Timeframes: H1
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD and EURUSD
What we need to do is waiting for the NonLagDot Alert indicator change color from red to lime or vice versa, after that we enter the market with a pending order of the break of the Bollinger Band and Arrows Curves indicator.
I will give some examples so you understand it better.
- NonLagDotAlert Histo
- Bollinger Bands
- Arrows Curves
- Relative Strength Index
- 8 Exponential Moving Average
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- NonLagDotAlert Histo lime color
- Blue color arrow “Arrows Curves indicator”
- Price break above the upper Bollinger Bands and Arrows Curves
- Yellow color 8 EMA line above the middle line Bollinger Bands
- Relative Strength Index line upward and above the 50 level
- NonLagDotAlert Histo red color
- Red color arrow “Arrows Curves indicator”
- Price break below the lower Bollinger Bands and Arrows Curves
- Yellow color 8 EMA line below the middle line Bollinger Bands
- Relative Strength Index line downward and below the 50 level
The specific conditions of intraday trading require a speculator’s fast reaction, absolute discipline, calmness, and endless patience.
However, trading discipline is 90 percent of the game.
The formula is very simple:
Trade with discipline and you will succeed; trade without discipline and you will fail.