High accuracy M30 TF Chart Trading with GMMASlow – Nina StepMA System. This is a simple technical analysis that helps smooth out price action by filtering out the “noise” from random price fluctuations.
It is a trend-following and lagging trading system because it is based on past prices.
- Time Frame: M30 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- GMMA Slow
- Nina StepMA
- EJ Candle Time
- Magnified Market Price
- Moving Average
- Commodity Channel Index
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-GMMASlowSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-GMMASlowSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-GMMASlowSystem” trading system and strategy
- You will see “NINA-StepMA Trading System” is available on your Chart
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- GMMA Slow indicator above the 60 MA line
- Nina StepMA blue color arrow (BUY arrow)
- Commodity Channel Index line above 50 level
- GMMA Slow indicator below the 60 MA line
- Nina StepMA red color arrow (SELL arrow)
- Commodity Channel Index line below -50 level
- Risk Reward Ratio 1:2 or 1:3
- Initial stop loss above or below the previous swing