TraderVersity HAMAFX System – High accuracy “trend following” trading strategy based on the Heiken Ashi Candlesticks and Moving Average Channel.
Heikin Ashi candlesticks are a unique charting method which gets attached to your standard price chart on your trading terminal.
The general idea behind the Heikin Ashi bars is that they SMOOTH the price action.
As a result, much of the NOISE shown in traditional Japanese Candlesticks is ELIMINATED with Heikin Ashi charting.
Now let’s compare the price chart using a Japanese Candlestick chart and a Heikin Ashi chart:
The Heikin Ashi trading style puts an emphasis on persistent trends.
Small corrections and consolidations are left behind and they are barely visible on the chart.
With TraderVersity HAMAFX Trading System, you can confidently distinguish strong trends from unsustainable price action.
Let’s take a look at some examples of trends – both bullish and bearish – using the TraderVersity HAMAFX Trading System.
- Heiken Ashi Candles white color and above the Moving Average Channel
- CCI Woodies white color bars and above 0 level
- PJ-OverRSI white color bars
- ColorRSI Histogram white color and above +10 level
- Heiken Ashi Candles red color and below the Moving Average Channel
- CCI Woodies red color bars and below 0 level
- PJ-OverRSI red color bars
- ColorRSI Histogram red color and below -10 level
- Place stop loss below or above the previous swing.
- You can always replace the regular stop with a trailing stop order as price moves in your favor.