FREE DOWNLOAD High accuracy “Forex Symphonie TCCI “SCALPING” Trading System” – Forex scalping is a trading strategy used by forex traders to BUY or SELL a currency pair and then hold it for a short period of time in an attempt to make a profit.
A forex scalper looks to make a large number of trades and earn a small profit each time.
Traders can use this “Forex Symphonie TCCI “SCALPING” Trading System” for all strategy (scalping, intraday, and swing trading).
- Time Frame: M5 or higher
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, and USDCAD
- Symphonie Trend Line
- Symphonie Sentiment
- TCCI Line
- Relative Strength Index
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-SymphonieTCCI” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-SymphonieTCCI.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-SymphonieTCCI” trading system and strategy
- You will see “Symphonie TCCI “SCALPING” System” is available on your Chart
- Symphonie Trend Line above the TCCI Line
- TCCI Line: Green color
- Symphonie Trend Line: Green color
- Symphonie Sentiment: Green bars
- Relative Strength Index line: Above level 55 line
- Symphonie Trend Line below the TCCI Line
- TCCI Line: Red color
- Symphonie Trend Line: Red color
- Symphonie Sentiment: Red bars
- Relative Strength Index line: Below level 45 line
- The “Forex Symphonie TCCI “SCALPING” System” trading system is very simple and easy to master
- It works on any time frames chart