High accuracy “SELL High BUY Low Trading System” – BUY low – SELL high is a famous investing adage about taking advantage of the market’s propensity to overshoot on the downside and upside.
Although it is very simple, it is difficult to execute. It is easy to say whether a certain price is low or high in retrospect, but at the moment it is monumentally difficult. Prices affect the psychology and emotions of market participants.
- Time Frame: H4 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- Price Border
- Trend Vol
- Candle Shadow
- Bar Bands
- Relative Strength Index
- Price Border: The “previous swing low” should be at Lower Price Borders.
- Candle Shadow: White candle
- Bar Bands: White bars
- Relative Strength Index: Above the level 55 line
- Price Border: The “previous swing high” should be at Higher Price Borders.
- Candle Shadow: Black candle
- Bar Bands: Red bars
- Relative Strength Index: Below the level 55 line