High accuracy “Forex OsMA TSR Signal Line MT4 Trading Strategy” – The Oscillator of Moving Average (OsMA), also known as the moving average oscillator indicator, is a tool that attempts to identify whether a market is bearish or bullish.
Increasing the OsMA values suggests buying pressure in the market, regardless of whether those values are above or below zero. Similarly, declining OsMA levels suggest selling pressure. Equally important, crossing the zero line is a further confirmation of the state of the market. A downward cross is bearish, whereas an upward cross is bullish.
- Time Frame: M5 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- TSR Signal Line
- Volatility Quality
The OsMA a useful indicator of trends and trend strength. Values above zero, especially a number of periods above zero, help confirm rising prices. Values below zero, especially a number of periods in a row below zero, help confirm falling prices.
Crossovers of the zero line can also be important. A zero line crossover occurs when the oscillator crosses above or below its MA. If the oscillator value drops below the MA value then the OsMA will record a negative value and shows the price is dropping. If the oscillator rises above the MA the OsMA will be positive and signals the price is rising.
- Download TraderVersity.Com-OsMATSRSignalLine (Zip File)
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators /
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-OsMATSRSignalLine.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select TraderVersity.Com-OsMATSRSignalLine
- You will see “Forex OsMA TSR Signal Line MT4 Trading System” is available on your Chart
- OsMA: Above zero line
- TSR Signal Line: Blue
- Volatility Quality: Green
- OsMA: Below zero line
- TSR Signal Line: Red
- Volatility Quality: Red
Another possibility for improving the effectiveness of this “Forex OsMA TSR Signal Line MT4 Trading Strategy” is to look at multiple time frames. This will provide a better overview of what’s going on.
Sometimes, simply looking at a one-time frame may tell a certain story. In turn, looking at longer time frames can help you to understand how this story fits into the larger price patterns of the market.