High accuracy “Forex MA WPR (Williams’ Percent Range) Trading System” – Williams’ Percent Range Technical Indicator (%R) is a dynamic technical indicator, which determines whether the market is overbought/oversold.
Williams’ %R is very similar to the Stochastic Oscillator.
The only difference is that %R has an upside down the scale and the Stochastic Oscillator has internal smoothing.
- Time Frame: H4 or higher
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, and USDCAD
- MAX NonLag MA
- MAX Vinin BB MA (MA WPR)
- Commodity Channel Index
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-MAWPRTradingSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-MAWPRTradingSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-MAWPRTradingSystem trading system and strategy
- You will see “Forex MA-WPR Trading System ” is available on your Chart
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- MAX NonLag MA: lime line
- MAX Vinin BB MA (MA WPR): the lime line turn up from the oversold area (< -70 area)
- Commodity Channel Index: line above 50 level
- MAX NonLag MA: red line
- MAX Vinin BB MA (MA WPR): the lime line turn down from the overbought area (> 70 area)
- Commodity Channel Index: line below -50 level
As with all overbought/oversold indicators, it is best to wait for the symbol price to change direction before placing your trades.
For example, if an overbought/oversold indicator is showing an overbought condition, it is wise to wait for the security’s price to turn down before selling the security.
An interesting phenomenon of the Williams’ Percent Range indicator is its uncanny ability to anticipate a reversal in the underlying security’s price.
The indicator almost always forms a peak and turns down a few days before the security’s price peaks and turns down.
Likewise, Williams Percent Range usually creates a trough and turns up a few days before the security’s price turns up.