High accuracy “CMA Best Signal Trading System” for H4 Time Frame Chart – This is a trend following forex system. There are four indicators, CMA, EMA, The Best Forex Signal, and CCI.
- Time Frame: H4
- Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, and USDCAD
- The Best Forex Signal
- Commodity Channel Index
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-CMABestSignalTradingSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-CMABestSignalTradingSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-CMABestSignalTradingSystem” trading system and strategy
- You will see “Forex H4 CMA Best Signal Trading System” is available on your Chart
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- 8 EMA > CMA
- The Best Forex Signal: magenta line > aqua line
- Commodity Channel Index: line above 50 level
- 8 EMA < CMA
- The Best Forex Signal: magenta line < aqua line
- Commodity Channel Index: line below -50 level
It is important to maintain a proper account ratio system (ARS) based on the size of your total account balance.
This is to ensure that your account does not get overextended and one suffers significant account losses or even a margin call on account causing one to lose all tradable capital in account. To properly do this one need to establish a ratio system based on the 10-1 ratio rule.
ARS basically states that for every 1000 in an account will be equal to one trade lot allowance of 0.10 lot.
Therefore the maximum total trades for a 1000 account would be 0.10 lot(s). Based on this system you would maintain the following ratios.
ARS Ratio System
1000 equals 0.10 lot(s)
2000 equals 0.20 lot(s)
3000 equals 0.30 lot(s)
4000 equals 0.40 lot(s)
5000 equals 0.50 lot(s)
6000 equals 0.60 lot(s)
7000 equals 0.70 lot(s)
8000 equals 0.80 lot(s)
9000 equals 0.90 lot(s)
10000 equals 1.00 lot(s)
However, this does not mean that one is only allowed to trade one order at a time.
This system simply stated that the MAXIUMUM open orders do not exceed the ARS system ratios. So, if one had 5k in account the maximum number of mini lots cannot exceed the 0.50 ARS total.
Orders could be organized in any combination desired.
5K equals ARS of 0.50 in total open orders
(5) 0.10 lots….
(3) 0.10 lots and (1) 0.20 lot….
(2)0.20 lots and (1) 0.10 lot….
(1)0.20 lot and (1) 0.30 lot….
Why do this?
Because it will help you to preserve your account in-case of order loss and provide you with the comfort to know that even though you may take a Stop Loss hit you will not be over leverages and lose your whole account through a margin call.