H1 Time Frame trading system – Forex TTM Trend Trading System with Fibonacci Pivot Tool. This “TTM Trend Trading System” uses analysis of values of Heiken Ashi Open and Heiken Ashi Close for a selected period.
If the trend and candlestick direction match, the color of the bar is light, if opposite, the bar is dark.
The TTM Trend indicator can be applied to the stock trading, options trading, futures trading and Forex trading markets.
- Time Frame: H1
- Currency Pairs: EURUSD and GBPUSD
MetaTrader Trading Indicators
- TTM Trend
- Audible Alert Line
- MAX Moving Average
- Commodity Channel Index
How to install “TTM Trend Trading System with Fibonacci Pivot Tool“
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-TTMTrendTrading” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-TTMTrendTrading.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-TTMTrendTrading” trading system and strategy
- You will see “TTM Trend Trading System with Fibonacci Pivot Tool” is available on your Chart
- TTM Trend green color bar
- MAX Moving Average lime color
- ForexTrend lime color
- Commodity Channel Index line above 50 level
- TTM Trend maroon color bar
- MAX Moving Average maroon color
- ForexTrend red color
- Commodity Channel Index line below -50 level
- Adding a Fibonacci Pivot (Fibo Piv indicator) Indicator into an existing trading system can bring several benefits:
- Identify high-probability trades
- Place accurate stop-loss orders and thus minimizing the loss potential
- Identify low-risk entries at the early stages of strong trends
- Forecast potential profit targets
- Boost the average Reward/Risk ratio
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system