Easy High Accuracy Forex Trading – QQE (Quantitative Qualitative Estimation) EMA Trading System.
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
QQE MetaTrader indicator — or Quantitative Qualitative Estimation, is based on a rather complex calculation of the smoothed RSI indicators.
As a result, we get 2 lines in a separate indicator window — fast and slow.
There is also an important indicator level (50), which is used in signals.
You can enable text, sound and e-mail alerts for this indicator.
The indicator is available for both MT4 and MT5.
- SF (default = 5) — a smoothing factor.
- AlertLevel (default = 50) — indicator level for alerts. It’s not recommended to change it.
- MsgAlerts (default = true) — if true, message alerts will appear.
- SoundAlerts (default = true) — if true, sound alerts will be used.
- SoundAlertFile (default = “alert.wav”) — a file name of the sound of sound alert.
- Email Alerts (default = false) — if true, e-mail alerts will be sent according to the MetaTrader e-mail settings.
In the original QQE indicator trading system, the signals are generated when the blue line crosses level 50 and when it crosses the yellow (dotted) line.But I recommend using the following signals for trading:
- BUY when the blue line crosses the yellow line from below while the blue line is above level 50;
- SELL when the blue line crosses the yellow line from above while the blue line is below level 50.
Qualitative Quantitative Estimation can be used in two directions:
- Determine the trend, i.e. if the line is above the 50 level, the trend is ascending, if below – descending;
- Search for signals at the moment of a crossing of the main (bold) and signal (dashed) lines.
A very easy and high accuracy forex trading system. This QQE EMA trading system is not quite a grail, but accurately defines trend and flat market.
- Best TimeFrames: H4 and Daily
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, and AUDUSD
- QQE Alert
- 5 EMA
- 10 EMA
- QQE Alert – the blue line crosses the yellow line from below while the blue line is above level 50
- 5 EMA upward and above the 10 EMA
- QQE Alert – the blue line crosses the yellow line from above while the blue line is below level 50
- 5 EMA downward and below the 10 EMA
The QQE indicator rarely generates false signals and has virtually no lag, which makes it invulnerable both during periods of increased volatility and during flats with wide amplitude.