Zero-Lag or Non-Lagging Moving Average Price Action Trading Approach. By the time you finish this trading tutorial, you’ll know exactly when to enter high probability trade using the Non-Lagging Moving Average trend analysis and high probability Price Action set-up.
A price action trading approach is not as specific as a setup or strategy. But it is far more useful because it offers market perspectives that will empower you to form your own strategy.
Bear in mind that we are discussing an approach and not a rigid setup. You can design the setup parameters yourself once you appreciate the ideas underlying this strategy.
- Download “TraderVersity-NonLaggingEMA” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity-NonLaggingEMA.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity-NonLaggingEMA” trading system and strategy.
- You will see the “Zero Lagging Moving Average” trading system is available on your Chart.
- A 240-period Non-Lagging Moving Average (NLMA) for highlighting the macro direction.
- A 21-period Non-Lagging Moving Average (NLMA) for clarifying price waves with its slope.
- The 240-period Non-Lagging Moving Average is sloping up. Blue line.
- The 21-period Non-Lagging Moving Average highlights higher highs and higher lows.
- Wait for the 21-period Non-Lagging Moving Average to start pulling back downwards.
- Go long when the price closes above the 21-period Non-Lagging Moving Average. blue line.
- The 240-period Non-Lagging Moving Average is sloping down. Red line.
- The 21-period Non-Lagging Moving Average highlights lower highs and lower lows.
- Wait for the 21-period Non-Lagging Moving Average to start pulling back upwards.
- Go short when the price closes below the 21-period Non-Lagging Moving Average. red line.
How do you apply this “wonderful strategy” to your trading without risking your trading capital? Don’t forget, always start with a demo account. It is the best way to learn a new trading strategy without losing money.