High accuracy “Forex 18 Stochastic Lines System” – The stochastic oscillator is a momentum indicator comparing the closing price of a security to the range of its prices over a certain period of time.
The sensitivity of the oscillator to market movements is reducible by adjusting that time period or by taking a moving average of the result.
- Time Frame: M5 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Exponential Moving Average
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-18StochasticLinesSystem” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-18StochasticLinesSystem.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-18StochasticLinesSystem” trading system and strategy
- You will see “MULTI STOCHASTIC Lines System” is available on your Chart
- Stochastic Oscillator: All the Stochastic lines upward and tight together
- Exponential Moving Average: The last candle closed above the 5EMA line
- Stochastic Oscillator: All the Stochastic lines downward and tight together
- Exponential Moving Average: The last candle closed below the 5EMA line