High accuracy “Double CCI Trading System“. The Commodity Channel Index (CCI) is a momentum based technical trading tool used most often to help determine the market trend.
- Time Frame: M5 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-DoubleCCIMA” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-DoubleCCIMA.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-DoubleCCIMA” trading system and strategy
- You will see “Double CCI-EMA System” is available on your Chart
- CCI 8 and CCI 14 above 50 level
- 5 EMA > 10 EMA
- CCI 8 and CCI 14 below -50 level
- 5 EMA < 10 EMA
A basic CCI strategy is used to track the CCI for movement above +50, which generates BUY signals, and movements below -50, which generates SELL signals.
The longer the period chosen (the more bars in the calculation), the less often the indicator will move below -50 or above +50.