Aggressive and high accuracy RSI MACD trading strategy – Relative Strength Index (acronym RSI) is one of the most extensively used momentum oscillators in the realm of technical analysis. The MACD turns two trend-following indicators, moving averages, into a momentum oscillator by subtracting the longer moving average from the shorter moving average.
As a result, this “Aggressive RSI MACD Trading Strategy”offers the best of both worlds: trend following and momentum.
- Time Frame: M15 or higher
- Currency Pairs: Any
- BBands Stop
- Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Heiken Ashi KusKus
- DOWNLOAD these
NON-REPAINT Tools For Making The Perfect Trade Entry(the best trading tools all traders MUST HAVE)
- Use a demo account or a small live account first to practice this trading system
- RSI: upward and above the 50 level
- The MACD Histogram above 0
- The Fast MA above the Slow MA
- BBands Stop: blue color
- Moving Average: 5 LWMA (close) > 5 LWMA (open)
- Heiken Ashi KusKus: blue candle
- RSI: downward and below the 50 level
- The MACD Histogram below 0
- The Fast MA below the Slow MA
- BBands Stop: red color
- Moving Average: 5 LWMA (close) < 5 LWMA (open)
- Heiken Ashi KusKus: red candle
This “Aggressive RSI MACD Trading System and Strategy” is special because it brings together momentum and trend in one indicator.