Forex “King’s Cage” Morning BreakOut Trading System – Basically it can be used in all pairs, all timeframe. But we will use it in short-term entry GBPUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF & EURUSD with 30 minutes and hourly timeframes.
- Time Frame: M5 or higher
- Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, and GBPCHF
- King’s Cage
- ATR Pips
- King Trend
- Moving Average
- Spread dan Range
- QQE Alert MTF
- Relative Strength Index
- Download “TraderVersity.Com-MorningBreakOut” (Zip/RAR File).
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
- Copy the “TraderVersity.Com-MorningBreakOut.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
- Start or restart your Meta Trader Client.
- Select Chart and Time frame where you want to test your Forex system.
- Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
- Move right to select “TraderVersity.Com-MorningBreakOut” trading system and strategy
- You will see “TraderVersity.Com-MorningBreakOut” is available on your Chart
- King’s Cage: The price is upward above the King’s Cage indicator
- TDI: The green line > the red line > the yellow line
- QQE Alert MTF: The blue line > the yellow line
- Relative Strength Index: above the level 60
- King’s Cage: The price is down below the King’s Cage indicator
- TDI: The green line < the red line < the yellow line
- QQE Alert MTF: The blue line < the yellow line
- Relative Strength Index: below the level 40
All of the results will be determined by your trading skills. The key to using this indicator is PATIENCE!!!
Do not enter a trade just for a shake of entry.
Every trader knows that not every trade is a winning trade.
But if you choose to enter a trade in an improper time, there’s no chance it becomes a winning trade. So, wait until the time a correct, and enter.