How to Profit in Forex Consistently – This is a Super Simple TDI Trading System and Strategy To Consistent Forex Profits. The majority of retail traders struggle to find out how to be consistently profitable in Forex.
One of the most important keys to your success in the forex market is your Trading system and strategy. This “Super Simple TDI System” is an easy to understand trading System.
This is an indicator used by many forex traders because it is both an indicator of trend, momentum and can also be used as an indicator of inversion.
Therefore, you can define the Traders Dynamic Index, due to its characteristics, a leading indicator.
This indicator uses some of the most powerful indicators such as the RSI as well as other types of calculations to determine the trend and momentum of the pairs.
This indicator gives you the current situation of the pair you put it on and let you know whether we are in a bull or bear situation.
Although this indicator can be used standalone, it is advised that you use other confirming indicators together with it.
General rules of trading with TDI Indicator:
- When to Go LONG You can open a BUY position when the following happens:
- Green line is above red line
- Both Green and Red line are above Yellow line
- Yellow line is above 50 level (Optional for long term/Must for short-term)
- When to go SHORT You can open a SELL position when the following happens:
- Red line is above Green line
- Both Red and Green lines are below the Yellow line.
- Yellow line is below 50 level (Optional for long term/Must for short-term)
- TDI SHORT Position
- Fisher Indicator Red color
- Trigger Indicator Red color
- Price downward below Tenkan-Sen and 8 EMA line
- Mint Signals Red color
- TDI LONG Position
- Fisher Indicator Green color
- Trigger Indicator green color
- Price upward above Tenkan-Sen and 8 EMA line
- Mint Signals green color
No one can constantly win the markets. You have to accept the fact that the losses will come along the way and you have to know how to learn from them. From my point of view, a trader has to have 65% of
From my point of view, a trader has to have 65% of winning of 1:1.5 RR (Risk-Rewards: ratio between losses and wins).
In order to get there, besides a good forex trading strategy, you need to have excellent money management skills, which I believe, is the most important element of successful trading. Good Luck!
- Low-Risk High Accuracy Forex Binary Options TDI MACD Trend Trading Strategy
- How to Trade Forex Successfully with Tenkan-Sen Kijun-Sen Filter System
- Forex Donchian Channel Trading Strategy with Super Signals Channel Indicator
- Forex Binary Options Trend Arrows with QQE System for Intraday or Swing Trading
- Forex USDJPY and GBPJPY Trading with Ichimoku Kumo Non-Lag Moving Average Strategy
- Forex SEMAFOR MACD: How To Trade and Place Stop Losses Like a Pro Trader