High Accuracy Forex SEMAFOR MACD System – The Great System To Trade and Place Stop Losses Orders Effectively. I am a big fan of the SEMFOR, great and powerful “re-painting” indicator.
So let’s start by addressing “re-painting indicators“. First – Forex prices are not static. Second, trading is not an exact science.
There are a lot of gray area’s in trading and if you cannot accept this then you are in for some painful days.
If I call you at 9 am and tell you the high printed at 1.6395 – is there any guarantee that at 9:05 there won’t be a new high?
So what is re-painting other than the indicator doing what it is supposed to do and alert you that a new high has printed.
If the semafor has painted a new high, we will be looking for an edge.
If you enter a trade solely based upon a semafor painting – you are essentially entering trades every time a new high or low is made. If you can find an edge in doing this, more power to you and there is no need to continue reading as you are a market wizard.
So if anywhere someone complains about repainting, be prepared to be told that trading is not for you!
Once a high semafor is painted, wait for a buy signal (red) but do nothing – instead wait for the next sell signal from filter indicators and enter short.
Use the trading system for M30 time frame or higher.
- MACD Histogram
- RSI Trading Indicator
- 11 EMA
- Kijun Tenkan +
- Mint Signal
- Lime SEMAFOR circle below the price
- MACD Histogram blue color and above 0 level
- RSI (8) upward above 50 level
- Price close above upward 11 EMA line
- Kijun Tenkan + upward above 11 EMA line
- Mint Signal green color
- Lime SEMAFOR circle above the price
- MACD Histogram red color and below 0 level
- RSI (8) downward below 50 level
- Price close below downward 11 EMA line
- Kijun Tenkan + downward below 11 EMA line
- Mint Signal red color
Take the initial stop loss 5 pips above or below SEMAFOR circle with SL:TP ratio 1:2 or 1:3 or use “ATR trailing stop loss”
First of all, the beauty of the stop-loss order is that it costs nothing to implement. Your regular commission is charged only once the stop-loss price has been reached.
Most importantly, a stop loss allows decision making to be free from any emotional influences.
- Moderate Swing Trading Strategy Based on RSI, Super MACD, and 123 Semafor
- How to Trade Forex Successfully with Tenkan-Sen Kijun-Sen Filter System
- Forex High and Low Trading with EMA RSI Stochastic and MACD Indicator
- Forex Binary Options NonLag MA BBands Stop Trading Strategy
- Low-Risk High Accuracy Forex Binary Options TDI MACD Trend Trading Strategy
- Forex High/Low Fractals with RSI Trend Momentum Trading System Really Works