High Accuracy Forex Donchian Channel Trading Strategy with Super Signals Channel Indicator. Donchian Channels has a simple plotting of highest high and lowest low of the last “n” periods.
The n periods is based on the trader’s choice, who can select the period according to their requirements ranging from a day, hour and minutes etc.
Traders use Donchian Channels to understand the support and resistance levels.
How to trade the market with Donchian Channel Trading Strategy with Super Signals Channel Indicator?…
Super Signals Channel Indicator is the main key in this trading system but we can’t use the indicator alone. We need confirmation indicators to catch high portability signals.
- Best Time Frames: M30, H1, H4, and Daily time frames
- Recommended Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and all major pairs
- Blue color BULLISH ARROW Super Signals Channel Indicator
- Non-Lag 10 MA Blue color and above Blue color Non-Lag 21 MA
- Trend Signal oscillator upward
- CCI NUF Blue color bars
- SFET V PODVALE Green color
- Profitable Strategy 1 Green Color
- Red color BEARISH ARROW Super Signals Channel Indicator
- Non-Lag 10 MA Red color and below Red color Non-Lag 21 MA
- Trend Signal oscillator downward
- CCI NUF Red color bars
- SFET V PODVALE Red color
- Profitable Strategy 1 Red Color
Placing stop loss is easy: Just Place your stops outside of the channel lines. But your stop loss should be determined by the timeframe you are trading in.
- If you are trading on 5-minute charts, place your stop loss 10-15pips outside of the channel line.
- If you are trading in 1hr or 4 hr charts, you stop loss should be 20-50pips outside of the channel line.
HOW DO YOU SET YOU TAKE PROFIT TARGETS?….
Set your take profits to 3 times the amount your risked: for example, if you stop loss is 20 pips then set your take profit target to 60pips.
- Forex DeMarker CCI Bullish-Bearish Price Action Trading Strategy
- Trend Following Forex Trading Strategy Based on the Level Support and Resistance
- Forex Zig Zag Signal Channel Scalping and Swing Trading Strategy
- 200/50 EMA Trading: How To Trade and Identify Trend with EMA Best Setting Strategy
- Simple Winning Stochastic MACD Forex Analysis and Forecast with 1:3 Risk Reward Ratio
- Best Heiken Ashi Commodity Channel Index (HACCI) Scalping and Swing System