Super High Accuracy 200/50 EMA Trading Strategy – How To Trade and Identify Trend with EMA Best Setting System. Double EMA (200/50 Exponential Moving Average) trend strategy is very easy and profitable.
This trend following strategy is based on 2 Best EMA Setting 200 and 50 day. 200 EMA is a very important technical tool to identify the market trend. So you can get signals according to the trend.
Read: How To Trade and Identify Trend Reversal Patterns: High Accuracy Forex RSI Trend Reversal Trading Strategy For 1H 4H and Daily TimeFrames
As this is a trendy strategy, so success rate of this strategy is excellent.
If you get a solid trend in H1, H4 or Daily time frame, then you can gain 500-1000 pips from one trade only.
Read this basic rule of this 200/50 EMA carefully – First, you need to wait for crossover in the up or down direction.
- When 50 EMA crosses 200 EMA from below to upper, then you need to look for BUY entry.
- When 50 EMA crosses 200 EMA from above to lower, then you need to look for SELL entry.
For BUY Entry (example), when 50 EMA crosses 200 EMA from below to upper, then you need to look for BUY entry. After crossover, if the price moves rapidly, then you need to wait for some retracement. When price takes little retrace and touches 50 EMA like as below image, then you will get BUY/LONG Entry signal.
This EMA crossover strategy is suitable for trendy market. So you should not apply this strategy on ranging market area.
This Traderversity Super High Accuracy 200/50 EMA Trading is easy for a beginner to understand and yes it’s profitable if used wisely.
- Best Time Frames: H1, H4, and Daily
- Recommended Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and all major pairs
- 50 EMA crosses 200 EMA from below to upper, then you need to look for BUY entry (Read the basic rule of this 200/50 EMA above)
- Williams, Percent Range line upward above 50 level
- Triline 3 MTF + Sigma TT Green color bars
- Trend Management Blue color bars
- 50 EMA crosses 200 EMA from above to lower, then you need to look for SELL entry (Read the basic rule of this 200/50 EMA above)
- Williams, Percent Range line downward below 50 level
- Triline 3 MTF + Sigma TT Red color bars
- Trend Management Red color bars
This Super High Accuracy 200/50 EMA Trading Strategy – is suitable for trendy market. So you should not apply this strategy on ranging market area. You need to keep patience for more profit from this trend trading strategy.
The best time frames are H1, H4, and Daily. If you use on H1, you can set 250-350 (5 digits brokers) pips to take profit.
For trailing stop strategy, you should close half position when you get 250 pips, then you need to move stop loss at the entry point. Then you can wait for more pips. If you can catch a solid trend, then you can gain 800-1000 pips.
You should give stop loss below or above recent support or resistance.
You can put stop loss below 200 EMA for a LONG entry. Similarly, you can set stop loss above 200 EMA for a SHORT entry.
- Forex Donchian Channel Trading Strategy with Super Signals Channel Indicator
- Forex ADX Crosses Signal System with Bollinger Bands Stop and RSI Filter
- Trend Following Forex Trading Strategy Based on the Level Support and Resistance
- Best Most Popular EMA (Exponential Moving Average) Strategy for GBPUSD and EURUSD Day Trading in Forex
- Best Forex Trading System : Bullish Pin Bar and Bearish Pin Bar Candlestick Patterns Strategy
- Forex Binary Options Trend Arrows with QQE System for Intraday or Swing Trading